Kentucky piano moving, movers, KY moving companies
When relocating to, from or around Kentucky with your piano, you require the services of a professional and thoroughly experienced piano mover. Hiring any moving company does not itself guarantee that your relocation is going to be smooth and successful, especially when it comes to moving pianos. Not every mover understands the intricate process of moving a piano safely. The irony in piano moving is their huge size and gigantic weight and yet the delicacy with which they must be treated.
A professional KY piano mover knows where to hold a piano safely, where to twist, where to disengage, where to bend and where not to touch, while moving the instrument around. This means that you have to conduct a meticulous research online. What you need is a website with a searchable database of all moving companies in Kentucky. Among these companies, there are those that specialize in moving pianos. These are your best bet in relocating a piano smoothly and safely.
Pick a few KS piano movers and study them keenly. Their track records, referrals, expertise of staff, their location and such details should help you hand pick at least three of them. These three must then be further scrutinized based on their moving estimates and quotes. The same website you used to find the movers can be used to request for quotes. The pricing, insurance cover, referrals and customer relations should help you shortlist the piano mover to engage. Still, the search does not end there.
Ensure that you call someone from the moving company you have shortlisted. Prepare a list of questions before placing the call. This will not only help you determine their professionalism and customer management skills, but also to ask for some pertinent information. Such information may include:
• Their availability on the day you want to move
• Their insurance coverage for your piano during transit
• Their hourly charges and when the charges begin and stop counting (i.e. from the moment they pack your piano to the moment you receive it at the destination etc)
• The number of people to be engaged in the move and their rates
• The possibility of substituting one of their men with your personal labor for reduced costs
• The time demands of the move so that you can plan your time accordingly
• The consequences of variation to the plan such as change of the piano moving date etc
Most piano movers in Kentucky will also give you a list of information they require, most of which is submitted during the request for moving quotes and estimates. Such information includes:
• Date of the move
• Destination of the move
• Size, model and condition of the piano to be moved
• Where the piano is kept and where it will be kept at the new home (Upstairs maybe?) etc
Professional KS piano movers can help transform what would otherwise have been a headache to a smooth, safe and easy engagement. Piano moving does not have to be a nightmare for you. All you have to do is to know how to recruit a good Kentucky piano mover to aide in your relocation smoothly, effortlessly and safely.
Need additional moving services in Kentucky? Try our local
KY movers directory!